Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lightroom - Welcome Back to My Life

Yes, I'm in need of catching up.  I have not kept up with my blog this week, but I'm happy to say that since last weekend, I have been keeping up with taking photos.  Nothing super spectacular, and mostly around the house, which means super noisy photos due to my lack of an external flash.  So, thank you Lightroom for coming back into my life.  =)

Isabella has not been feeling well this week, and has also been super cranky.  It has been meltdown city in this house.  Which is due partially to her cold, and due partially to the fact that she has recently decided to start waking up at 5 am again (oh, how I miss her sleeping until 7!).  Coupled with her shorter (or non-existant naps), and you can imagine what our days have been like.

Fortunately, there is such a thing as The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.  Pooh has saved my life this week.  I think we have watched Pooh at least 75 times.  I have had the songs in my head for days.

Despite the crankiness and drama, we have had a lot of fun together this week, even with Ray back at work.  However, it is needless to say that Bella did not want her Dada to go back to work...





Although a pajama day at home full of Winnie the Pooh and toys definitely helps.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a high school English teacher turned stay-at-home-mom. The more time I spend home with my daughter, the less I want to go back to teaching (although I love it and miss it). I have a new interest/passion/obsession with photography, and while I know I have a very, very long way to go, I am completely loving my new-found hobby. I am completely Disney obsessed (and a former Disney World Cast Member). For those familiar with the Disney lingo - I worked in Entertainment. Best friends with Mickey Mouse. Is there a better job in existance? I would argue no. Well, ok. Staying home with my sweet girl ranks up there pretty high. Although, when I get to merge my loves (Disneyland + Bella), it's pretty much my idea of heaven.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP