Monday, January 17, 2011

Catching Up

I have a lot of pictures that I have taken over the past week or so, and not a lot of blog posts to reflect that.  So, this post is all about catching up.  With Ray back at work, Isabella and I have had a lot of fun days at home, just the two of us. 

Isabella has a love for her easel from her grandpa, particularly all of her letters and numbers.  She loves to put them all up on the easel, and then take them back down.  Move them around to various places in the house.  Put them in her stroller and push them around (I'm not making this up).  =)














So, I totally nailed focus on this one...  On the Apple Jacks box!  That's totally the most interesting and significant part of this image...  ;-)




Bella got really into her mashed potatoes this week...




"Boots on?  Boots on?"  She insisted on wearing her boots all day long. 






She does rock the Minnie Mouse pajamas and boots look though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a high school English teacher turned stay-at-home-mom. The more time I spend home with my daughter, the less I want to go back to teaching (although I love it and miss it). I have a new interest/passion/obsession with photography, and while I know I have a very, very long way to go, I am completely loving my new-found hobby. I am completely Disney obsessed (and a former Disney World Cast Member). For those familiar with the Disney lingo - I worked in Entertainment. Best friends with Mickey Mouse. Is there a better job in existance? I would argue no. Well, ok. Staying home with my sweet girl ranks up there pretty high. Although, when I get to merge my loves (Disneyland + Bella), it's pretty much my idea of heaven.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP