Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catching up

Since I'm just now starting a blog, and Isabella is already 3 months old, my first couple blogs will be a little bit of catch-up. Really, mostly some pictures of her from birth to now, with perhaps a few stories to accompany the pictures. So, here goes!

Isabella was born on Easter Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 11:42 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. She arrived one day past her due date.



Here I am holding my beautiful daughter right after she was born.




And here she is with her daddy.



Grandma Betty and Grandpa Randy were at the hospital when she was born. Here she is with her Grandma Betty.

Grandma Chris and Isabella

Her Aunt Michele (my sister) made the drive out to Tucson too!

So did her honorary auntie Bridgie (my best friend)

Our new little family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a high school English teacher turned stay-at-home-mom. The more time I spend home with my daughter, the less I want to go back to teaching (although I love it and miss it). I have a new interest/passion/obsession with photography, and while I know I have a very, very long way to go, I am completely loving my new-found hobby. I am completely Disney obsessed (and a former Disney World Cast Member). For those familiar with the Disney lingo - I worked in Entertainment. Best friends with Mickey Mouse. Is there a better job in existance? I would argue no. Well, ok. Staying home with my sweet girl ranks up there pretty high. Although, when I get to merge my loves (Disneyland + Bella), it's pretty much my idea of heaven.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP