Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Day Out with My Girl

Last week, Bella and I went out to the Lost Barrio Shops.  They are these cute little shops, tucked down a little side street off of a busy road here in Tucson.  The street was quiet, but for the shop owners and employees that were coming and going.  We did not get to spend much time in the shops themselves, due to way too many attractive (and breakable) things for my little one to grab.  Temptation was just a bit too much for her.  ;-)

However, I found the bright, colorful shops to be a cute backdrop for some photos of my girl.  And Bella loved the fact that every single store had like 6 steps to climb up and down.  I was hoping to get some further away shots to capture the feel of the area, but Bella was having none of that.  Perhaps I'll go back soon since I now have my 28mm lens. 

Regardless, I had a blast with my little girl and got a few cute shots. 

Really, this little mini-photo shoot was inspired by the fact that my girl's hair was finally long enough for barettes!  Look!  Real barettes in her hair!  I was swooning over this, and thus had to go take some photos. 





Doesn't she look so grown up?  I can't believe it!















She got her daddy's gorgeous eyelashes.  Lucky, lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a high school English teacher turned stay-at-home-mom. The more time I spend home with my daughter, the less I want to go back to teaching (although I love it and miss it). I have a new interest/passion/obsession with photography, and while I know I have a very, very long way to go, I am completely loving my new-found hobby. I am completely Disney obsessed (and a former Disney World Cast Member). For those familiar with the Disney lingo - I worked in Entertainment. Best friends with Mickey Mouse. Is there a better job in existance? I would argue no. Well, ok. Staying home with my sweet girl ranks up there pretty high. Although, when I get to merge my loves (Disneyland + Bella), it's pretty much my idea of heaven.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP